Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-16 Origin: Site
A benchtop centrifuge is a machine that uses centrifugal force to separate components in a mixture of liquid and solid particles or liquid and liquid. From the speed, it belongs to the category of low-speed and high-speed centrifuge, it also has the characteristics of low-speed and high-speed centrifuge, and its structure letter to be composed of several parts such as a motor drive system, refrigeration system, mechanical system, rotating head and system control. Currently, benchtop centrifuges are the preferred model for research laboratories.
Features of a benchtop centrifuge
Working principle of a benchtop centrifuge
Notes on a benchtop centrifuge
1. DC brushless motor, single-chip computer control, pre-selectable speed, time, centrifugal force.
2. Touch interface design, LCD, simple operation, visible and intuitive.
3. Early warning alarm, a variety of protection, new panel design, easy to operate, suitable for clinical medical examination, test center body of the ideal equipment.
4. Benchtop centrifuge has a special combination of shock absorption, automatic balance, and low noise.
The centrifugal principle of benchtop centrifuge is that the body has a cylinder rotating at high speed around its axis, called the drum, usually driven by an electric motor, after the suspension or emulsion is added to the drum, it is quickly driven to rotate at the same speed as the drum, and the groups are separated and discharged separately under the action of centrifugal force. In general, the higher the speed of the drum, the better the separation effect. The benchtop centrifuge must cut off the power and release the centrifuge brake before the operation, you can try to turn the drum by hand to check whether there is a braking situation, and then check whether there is a loose and abnormal situation.
1. To ensure the normal operation of the benchtop centrifuge, the rotating parts should be refueled and maintained once every 6 months, and the bearings should be checked for lubrication (wear and tear); the parts in the braking device should be replaced for wear and tear and the bearing cover should be replaced for oil leakage.
2. Machine work is high-speed operation, so do not use the body to touch the drum to prevent accidents.
3. The mesh of the filter cloth should be determined according to the size of the solid particles of the separated materials, otherwise, it will affect the separation effect. In addition, when installing the filter cloth, the filter cloth sealing ring should be embedded in the drum sealing groove to prevent the material from running in.
4. It is strictly forbidden to run the centrifuge at excessive speed, so as not to affect the service life of the machine.
5. Benchtop centrifuge should be cleaned after use to keep the machine tidy. In addition, do not separate the non-anti-corrosive centrifuge from the highly corrosive materials, and operate the machine in strict accordance with the equipment requirements and regulations, and the non-explosion-proof centrifuge should not be used for flammable and explosive occasions.
The above is the relevant content about the Information about benchtop centrifuges. If you are interested in a benchtop laboratory centrifuge you can contact us, our website is www.tracemedvaccine.com. I look forward to your arrival very much and hope to cooperate with you.