Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-02 Origin: Site
Unlike the sample collection used in the new coronavirus nucleic acid test, which is mostly upper respiratory tract samples, this COVID 19 test kit uses plasma as the test sample type, which is convenient to collect, which can greatly reduce the risk of medical staff being infected and save samples in the laboratory. Complex processing procedures during inspection.
What do we need to know about choosing the COVID 19 test kit for monitoring?
What are the characteristics of the COVID 19 test kit?
What are the precautions for the operation of the COVID 19 test kit?
The colloidal gold method is the COVID 19 test kit for testing, which is the rapid test paper often referred to at present.
This COVID-19 test kit is specially marked and has holes to drain serum samples from subjects. On the test paper made of colloidal gold there are two lines, one is called a test line and the other is called a quality control line. If both lines are colored, this means positive; only the quality control line is coloured, i.e. negative; except in these two cases, it is invalid.
This type of inspection usually takes about ten to 15 minutes until the test result is available.
This COVID-19 test kit method is very practical and the results are also very fast. The main disadvantage, however, is the low detection rate and a certain error rate (mainly influenced by the quality of the antibody).
In addition, the new Coronavirus antibody detected by the COVID-19 test kit is an IgM antibody. The time of IgM production is later than the time of virus replication, so that the detection window is narrower than the nucleic acid detection.
1. The COVID 19 test kit only takes 10 minutes for rapid detection, no equipment is required
2. The COVID 19 test kit requires a single card and two joint inspections, which can indicate recent infections as well as past infections, reducing the missed diagnosis rate
3. The COVID 19 test kit can be used to detect four items of inflammation, and the joint diagnosis is more accurate
4. The COVID 19 test kit has low requirements on the laboratory and is compatible with whole blood/fingertip blood/serum/plasma
1. If you don't need to open the test tube plug (such as the cap of a vacuum blood collection tube) during the operation of the COVID 19 test kit, perform secondary biosafety protection. If the operation
The test tube plug must be opened during the process, or aerosol may be generated, or the specimen itself may be contacted, and the third-level biological safety protection shall be carried out.
2. Laboratory receiving and processing specimens should be subject to three-level biological safety protection, and manual testing items should be carried out in a biological safety cabinet.
3. The components of the COVID 19 test kit and the waste generated from the test are treated as infectious pollutants.
The use of the COVID 19 test kit is very important. If you want more information about the COVID 19 test kit, please contact Hunan Trace Health Management Co.,Ltd.